Everyone will have to sign the Mosaic Waiver form. Please download, print, sign and bring it to the session we have planned to pick up your Decals
Mosaic Agreement Highlights
* Riders and guests to wear seat belts if ATV came equipped
* All ATV operators under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible supervising adult of at least 19 years of age having a valid driver’s licence or appropriate training.
* Riders must wear a safety-certified helmet and proper protective gear including appropriate footwear and high visibility garments meeting a minimum standard of the Workers Compensation Board: PPE 2 high visibility garment – Personal protective equipment standard 2.
* Use lights for low-visibility conditions.
* Travel within posted speed limits.
* Permitted Hours – One hour before sunrise and one hour after sunset on Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays occurring on Mondays and Fridays
* Online safety Course must be completed – Prior to Access – CVATV to receive a copy.
* Remember to complete your ride check out at the end of your ride
* No Fires permitted on Mosaic land
NOTE: It may take awhile to get your Decal and fob so apply early
Fill out the Form below to get a Decal.
Gather the follwing info before filling out the form.
- Membership Number
- License plate numbers for both the tow vehicle and all ORVs
- Expiry date for your ORV registration
- Make, Model and colour of your Tow vehicle
To get a Decal you must have:
- Proof you finished the online safety course
- Have a signed copy of the Mosaic Waiver
- have gone online at atvbc.ca to apply for the ATVBC Waiver
- Proof that you have $2 m liability on your Tow vehicle and $1 m on your ORV
- Mail this info to email@example.com
Fill out the Form below if you want a fob
Fill out the form below before riding on Mosaic Lands
Fill out the form below once the ride is over
Questions about Mosaic Land Access should be directed to: